Receive a pair of Sony headphones with an Xperia™ 10 III purchase (“Offer”)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By participating in this Offer you agree to the terms and conditions and rules set out below. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Europe B.V., incorporated and registered in the Netherlands, Kamer van Koophandel, number 71682147 and having a registered office at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, UK. Digital River Ireland Ltd (Company Number: 406071, registered office: Dromore House Shannon, V14AN23, Co. Clare Ireland) is responsible for fulfilment of the promotional product on behalf of Promoter.
Promotion Period: 00:00:01 13/05/2021 and 23:59:59 12/06/2021 or while stocks last.
- This Offer is open to customers on www.estorepartner.com/en-GB/ (“Qualifying Website(s)”), aged 18 and over only, excluding employees or their immediate families of the Promoters, their agents, or anyone professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
- To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) need to purchase an Xperia™ 10 III (“Qualifying Device”) from the Qualifying Website(s) during the above Promotion Period (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
- Participants who have made a Qualifying Purchase will be entitled to receive one pair of Sony WH-CH710N Headphones (“Headphones”), in accordance with these terms and conditions. There is a fixed amount of Headphones available whilst stock lasts.
- Headphones will be sent together with your Qualifying Device to the delivery address provided when purchasing the Qualifying Device. Please check the Qualifying Website for details of availability of the Qualifying Device and delivery dates. The Promoter and its service providers accept no responsibility where an incorrect delivery address has been provided.
- Qualifying Purchases will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Qualifying Website.
- If you return your Qualifying Device for a refund for any reason within 30 days of purchase, you will not be entitled to participate in this Offer and keep the Headphones under this Offer. You must return the Headphones with your Qualifying Device for a refund of your Qualifying Device to be processed as more particularly stated below.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that it is a condition of your participation in this Offer to return the Headphones if you return the Qualifying Device for a refund. In addition, you shall remain liable to the Promoter for the full retail price for the Headphone being £150 and Qualifying Device and you agree that the Promoters shall not be liable to refund to you any sums for the Qualifying Device until the Headphones are returned at your own cost.
- Only one pair of Headphones will be provided for each Qualifying Purchase and each Participant is limited to a maximum of three pairs of Headphones even if making more than three Qualifying Purchases.
- For any queries regarding the delivery of your Headphones please contact Digital River.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer to avoid disappointment.
- The Headphones cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Headphones for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred participating in the Offer, including without limitation the purchase of a Qualifying Device and the cost of accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- All cases of Headphones being physically damaged upon receipt must be reported to Digital River within 5 days of delivery; no claims for damaged products will be accepted after this date. The Headphones are supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer’s website to register your Headphones for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer or fulfilling delivery of the Headphones where applicable.
- The Promoter and its associated service providers, agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.